Conduct your credit union business at any time by Smart Phone, PC, Tablet, or ATM machine.
It’s Me 247 Online Banking
Western Districts is excited to offer It’s Me 247 online banking. It’s Me 247 lets you perform transactions like these from your PC or smartphone, 24 hours a day:
- Review account balances
- Verify transactions
- View cleared checks
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Review loan balances and due dates
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
It’s Me 247 Bill Pay
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life? It’s Me 247 Bill Pay! can help you do just that. With It’s Me 247 Bill Pay! you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse. Pay anyone including your house payment, your credit card company – even your babysitter – at any time, from anywhere.
It’s Me 247 Bill Pay! is:
- The simplest way to receive and pay bills.
- Convenient, quick and easy.
- Safe and secure.
E-Statements are available! No more waiting for your statement to arrive in the mail. You’ll receive an email message letting you know your statement is waiting for you to pick up online. Then, you simply log on to your It’s Me 247 service.
You will be able to take advantage of these great features:
- View statements much sooner than a mailed copy.
- View up to 12 months previous statements at any time from It’s Me 247.
- Print your own statement copies only when needed. (Save some trees!)
- You will also receive a $0.25 credit each month as our thanks for using e-statements.
Debit Card Information
It looks like a credit card, but it’s not. It’s convenient, fast, and safe. One card for shopping and getting cash. Accepted wherever you see the Mastercard logo.
To be eligible for a debit card you must be 18 years old or 16 & 17 years old with an adult joint owner, have a checking account in good standing, be current on all Credit Union obligations and have an established credit report showing credit worthiness.
When you use your Debit Card, you access your checking account without actually writing a check. When shopping, simply present the card to the cashier and sign your receipt just as you would with a credit card. Your purchases will be deducted right from your checking account. When given a choice by the retailer to process your transaction as a credit (requiring your signature) or a debit (requiring your PIN) you should choose the credit option. We offer an unlimited number of debit card transactions. So remember, even though you choose credit, it will be deducted from your checking account and you avoid ATM transaction fees. Your debit card is also your ATM card.
Tips debit card care and safety
- The Debit Card is a convenient financial tool when handled responsibly. Take the same safety precautions you would when you carry cash, credit cards, or your checkbook.
- Memorize your PIN. Do not write your PIN on your card or carry it in your wallet or purse.
- Check your wallet regularly to make sure you have your card.
- Get into the habit of putting your card back in your wallet immediately after using it.
- Always save your receipts until you have entered the transaction into your check register.
- Review your statement promptly each month.
- Sign your card as soon as you get it.
- When you enter your PIN, make sure other people can’t view the keypad.
- Keep your card protected. Never set it near magnetic sources. Never store cards with the magnetic strips together.
- View your transactions regularly through Home Banking.
ATM card care and safety
- Do not write your PIN on or near your card. Memorize it.
- Protect your card from being scratched.
- Keep your ATM card away from other cards that have magnetic strips; they can demagnetize each other.
- Contact the CU immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
- Choose a well lighted ATM and park close.
- Have someone come with you when using the ATM at night.
- Fill out all forms beforehand and have your card ready when you approach the ATM.
- If someone is using the machine, stand back to allow privacy.
- Stand directly in front of the ATM so no one sees you enter your PIN.
- Pocket your cash immediately and count it later.
- If followed after leaving an ATM, go to a public area near people.
- Never allow anyone to use your card or PIN.
- Never give information on your account or PIN over the phone.
Debit Card Round Up
Looking for a new way to save money while making your check register easy to balance? Enroll in Debit Card Round Up today! All of your debit card transactions for the day will be rounded up to the nearest dollar and transferred to your savings account at the end of the day! You’ll be surprised how fast your savings account will grow! Contact us today about enrolling.
Manage Your Cards By Remote Control
Control your Debit card use and spending in real time via smartphone or tablet with CardNav by CO-OP. The CardNav by CO-OP app is available for download now.
CU*Talk: Telephone Response
Grand Rapids Local: (616) 285-5720
Toll Free: (800) 860-5704
Call the credit union at (616) 241-2516 to activate your password.
CU*Talk allows members to perform the following transactions:
- Review account balances
- Obtain certificate information
- Acquire loan information
- Verify check clearings
- Transfer funds between Shares or Checking
- Make loan payments from Shares or Checking
- Check current investments and loan rates
- Receive timely credit union messages
- Change your current Password
Direct Deposit/Payroll Deductions
If your employer participates,or if you are the recipient of a regular government or pension check, you can have your money Direct Deposited into a credit union account. This free service will enable you to get your funds more quickly and will put the money into your account so it earns dividends/interest right away. Direct Deposit is safer and more secure because no check has to be printed and mailed.
Payroll Deductions allows you to authorize your employer to send any portion of your paycheck directly to your credit union accounts every payday. This can be a convenient way to save or to pay back loans automatically.
To start your direct deposit you will need our routing and transit number, along with your account number. Our routing and transit number is 272481017. For more information contact the Credit Union.